Monday, December 22, 2008



Sam came down to PCC for college days which took place during thanksgiving weekend. Thought I am fully aware she wasn’t there to see me, it was really nice to be able to spend time with her and Marc. We did all sorts of things that weekend. They had a nice breakfast set up for us on Thanksgiving morning. Jenn’s parents were also in town so we kept busy with the Turkey Bowl, fine arts and classes. Fine Arts took place on 3 different days: Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Marc took Sam to Fine Arts on Thursday, so I was able to help her get ready….she was beautiful. Friday night, Taylor and went along with the Garelicks and P.J. We attended the “Miracle Worker” a play about Helen Keller. I had so much fun with Katie (Jenn’s little sister, who is also going to be attending PCC next fall) and Jenn getting ready for Fine Arts. Before any occasion, Jenn always come up to my room and we get ready together. My roommates hate how we make a mess and they make me promise to clean it up as soon as we get back.







No comments: